Learners will gain an understanding of the characteristics of mobile networks from both a business and a technical perspective. Learners will be able to compare and contrast the features and architectures of 4G, LTE, and 5G mobile networks. In addition, learners will be able to explain how technologies such as small cells, macro cells, mobile backhaul, and mobile front haul are critical in a modern wireless network. Finally, the course will explore how wireless is deployed in the last mile, along with fixed mobile environments.
Included in the Course
- Engaging and Interactive LightningMod™ to prepare learner for training
- In-depth interactive eBook modules
- Module assessments
- Course final exam
- Fun VirtuGame® to improve absorption and retention of competencies
Self-paced interactive Online Course: Learners start the SCTE VirtuLearn® course at any time, study at their own pace, and have access to dynamic online content after they register. On average, learners will spend approximately2 hours per week over 8 weeks completing course activities. SCTE provides access to the course for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Instructor-LedOnsite Boot Camp Course: The SCTE VirtuLearn course may be delivered as an onsite boot camp over 2 days.
Course access information will be emailed when the course is purchased.
- Entry-level cable personnel
- Customer Service Representatives
- Broadband Premises Installers /Technicians
- Maintenance Technicians· Outside Plant Personnel
- Network Operation Center (NOC) Personnel
Upon Successful Completion
- SCTE course completion certificate
- 2 recertification units (RUs) towards SCTE certification renewal