The Network for Your Network. Succeed with SCTE, a potent force for the technical workforce. Accelerate deployment of technology to drive business results. Exclusive benefits keep professionals like you prepared for technology's growing sophistication. Let the industry's applied science arm increase your expertise. Comprising innovative thinkers and problem solvers, SCTE is the go-to network for every broadband network-and career.
MicroLessons are short, focused learning segments made available only to our members. Our learner centric, just-in-time training is available on multiple devices, easily accessible and meant for you to be able to apply to your job immediately.
Connect with your peers today. The following are just some of the ways you can connect and learn from other cable industry professionals. Many of the resources below require a SCTE membership. If you do not have an active SCTE•ISBE membership and would like to participate click here to join as a new member or log in to your record to renew an expired membership.
SCTE•ISBE recognizes and honors excellence in the industry through annual awards programs that showcase the accomplishments and contributions of SCTE•ISBE members. Nominate a member today! Nominations are open until July 1, 2019.
The Choice of Experts Everywhere
Through free, discounted, and exclusive offerings, SCTE•ISBE keeps you up to date and ready for what's next in the advancing world of cable telecommunications technology. Let the global technical leader in the industry - SCTE•ISBE - help you to achieve expertise. Build a valuable, personal brand of competent professionalism. True to our non-profit nature, the Society re-invests back into its programs and resources for the welfare of its members and the technical community at large.
Professional Members receive many benefits with their $85 yearly dues payment. Some of those benefits include:
Technical Training and Development - Job aids, online courses, technical white papers and presentations designed to build your experience and advance your career. These are timely and immediately applicable programs on the latest technologies and issues affecting the industry.
- LiveLearningTM Webinars - interactive monthly webinars on technical issues you deal with daily.
- SCTE Primer Series - Short online presentations that help to build on your knowledge of the technology in the industry.
- Certification Programs - Industry recognized certifications covering a broad range of subject areas and varying levels of expertise. Certification content reflects the latest information and relevant practices based on our group of experienced industry experts.
- Technical Courses - and practical training programs that are immediately applicable. SCTE's wide range of content addresses the needs from field operators and advanced technical professionals to operations and technology executives., online courses, technical white papers and presentations designed to build your experience and advance your career. These are timely and immediately applicable programs on the latest technologies and issues affecting the industry.
SCTE Chapters - Local networking, technical training and thought-leader opportunities designed specifically for you.
Executive Members receive all of the Professional Member benefits as well as the following with their $150 yearly dues payment:
- LiveLearning WebinarsTM for Executives – quarterly webinars containing content specifically for high-level executives. These webinars will feature leading business and industry experts.
- Recognition through an executive listing in your member profile and the SCTE membership directory
- Invitations to national and local VIP networking events
- Cable-Tec Expo – access to executive benefits and invitations to VIP events
- Thought-leadership opportunities to author new SCTE content
If you are interested in contributing to a current benefit or starting a new member benefit, please contact SCTE•ISBE’s Membership department (email@example.com).
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo® - The premier engineering show of the year provides you with technical workshops, hands-on technology, focused exhibits and key networking events, technical white papers and presentations designed to build your experience and advance your career. These are timely and immediately applicable programs on the latest technologies and issues affecting the industry.