SCTE Technical Journal
The February Issue is Now Available
This edition features the following technical papers:
- “How will Proactive Network Maintenance Change Under DOCSIS® 4.0,” by longtime industry technologist Ron Hranac, CableLabs’ Jason Rupe, CommScope’s Dan Torbet, and The Volpe Firm’s Brady Volpe
- “A Roadmap for Cable Access Reliability,” by CableLabs’ Jason Rupe and Ron Hranac
- “An Analytical Framework for Solving Telecom for Wellness Challenges,” by Duke Tech Solutions’ Sudheer Dharanikota and Shaw Communications’ Clarke Stevens.
- “Sustainable Supply Chain Assessment for Cable Ops” by Villanova University’s Mario Aleman, Mariah Bodine, Yen Leng Chong, and Queen Okon, and their advisor, Prof. Karl Schmidt.
- “Reflecting on Energy and Broadband Thoughts from Colorado 2022,” a letter to the editor from SCTE’s Derek DiGiacomo.
SCTE Technical Journal Archives
View past issues of the Digital Video, Energy Management, and Network Operations Journals.