SCTE Technical Journal
The October Issue is Now Available
This edition features the following technical papers:
- “Estimating the Energy Usage of Streaming Delivery of Pay-TV Video Services,” by Saras Partners’ Chuck Carroll, Rene Spee and Lew Rakowsky.
- “Aluminum Cable Applications with Energy Storage in Cable Head Ends and Data Centers,” by Priority Wire & Cable’s Carly Waschka and Larry Hamilton.
- “An Emerging Alternative for Meeting Zero-Emissions Goals,” by New Day Hydrogen’s Seth Terry.
- “L4S Transport over DOCSIS: Experiments and Observations of a Low Latency Transport Protocol over DOCSIS Networks,” by CommScope’s Ram Ranganathan.
- “Optimizing Wi-Fi Channel Selection in a Dense Neighborhood,” by Comcast’s Yonatan Vaizman and Hongcheng Wang.
- “MLOps and ML Platforms: An Overview,” by Comcast’s Nicholas Pinckernell and Jan Neumann.