SCTE Technical Journal
The December Issue is Now Available
This edition explores the following topics:
- Deployment strategies for global coverage of quantum key distribution networks.
- The use of split-key signatures to enhance digital security.
- A deep dive into LoRaWAN and its importance for smart cities infrastructures.
- Rethinking of DDoS security in the era of volumetric attacks.
- Implementation and benefits of federated learning approaches for cable broadband operators.
- A pragmatic approach to extending the DOCSIS® upstream.
- Best practices for operators to use AI/ML to up customer care games.
- A novel approach to using Wi-Fi signals to map and locate home devices.