SCTE Proctor Application
Before completing this application, please read the Online CertificationProctor Handbook in order to ensure you have a clear understanding of the proctor role and responsibilities.
You will receive your proctor ID and password by close of the next business day.
Proctor Code of Ethics
To uphold and advance the honor and dignity of the Society's Certification I acknowledge that I will:
- Adhere to high standards of ethical conduct
- Be honest and impartial and will serve my employer, the Society and the industry with devotion and integrity
- Strive to increase the competence and prestige of the profession
- Endeavor to aid the professional development of others
- Disclose affiliations that influence my judgment
- Earnestly endeavor to aid the work of the Society
- Uphold and abide by the rules of the certification program
- Enforce all rules covering the exam procedures
- Avoid reading exam questions or providing assistance in answering questions
Failure to uphold this code of ethics will result in disciplinary action by SCTE headquarters under guidelines established by the Certification Subcommittee.
By submitting this application, I hereby commit to the code of ethics.