September 16, 2015
This webinar provides an overview of both CWDM and DWDM technology with a focus on the physical components and design topologies. Topics include WDM design and deployment options, WDM Mux and Demux components and some real world examples.
At the conclusion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
• Explain the increased need for fiber optics.
• Recognize the ITU-T grids and optical spectrum used by operators.
• Discuss the technology of CWDM and DWDM.
• Explore the physical and mux components; along with the design topologies.
• Recognize the deployment options.
Presented September 16, 2015 by Tom Warren, Applications Engineer, Clearfield, Inc.