SCTE Foundation Grants for FIRST Application
At least one member of the group must have a parent who is an SCTE member in good standing.
NOTE: Submitting a grant application does not guarantee funding for your team.
NOTE: The group agrees to allow their name and photo to be used in SCTE Foundation marketing materials and social media posts.
- The SCTE Member nominating the group, must complete the application form.
- A letter from the team’s leader must accompany the application form answering the following questions:
- Describe the team’s goals – clear and realistic
- Team Participants: describe who is on the team including mentors, with numbers of participants and diversity of participants (gender, ethnicity).
- Has the team received grant money in the last year? If so, how much and from whom?
- Provide a clear description of how a grant from the SCTE Foundation, if approved, will be used by your team.