Honoring Excellence in Local Leadership
Chapter of the Year Recipients
Chapter Leader of the Year Recipients
SCTE’s Chapter Awards Program enables members to acknowledge and recognize excellence among the chapters, meeting groups, and local leaders who contribute substantially to the industry by providing local educational opportunities, certification testing, outreach, membership support, and networking opportunities for cable telecommunications professionals.
Awards are based upon the successful implementation of the Compliance and Awards Matrix in the following categories:
- Chapter Compliance: honoring those that have completed all requirements set forth in the chapter bylaws
- Chapter Recruitment: honoring those chapters that have successfully completed recruitment and retention of SCTE members
- Chapter Professional Development: honoring those chapters that have successfully provided training and certification testing in their local area
- Striving for Excellence: honoring chapters that have gone above and beyond traditional requirements, reaching out to other chapters and industry participants to further advance the mission of SCTE.
All chapters are eligible to earn all of the awards above.
Chapter of the Year
The Chapter of the Year award will be given to the chapter that has completed all compliance requirements and earns the most points across all of the award categories.
Chapter Leader of the Year
This award identifies and recognizes the SCTE chapter member who has made the most significant contribution to his or her chapter through active participation in its programs and efforts during the past year.
- Nominations for this award are due by January 31st for consideration. To nominate a chapter leader, please use the nomination form.