Get Involved and Volunteer
Active Members are satisfied members.
SCTE member involvement is an essential element for the future success of the Society. All Society programs and services are the result of the input and work of its members. SCTE isn’t the only one that benefits, however. Many active SCTE members have taken advantage of becoming a volunteer to gain expanded industry visibility, an enhanced knowledge base and improved leadership skills. Get involved. Grow your Society. Grow as a Technical Professional.
Here is quick list of ways you can share your knowledge and increase your industry exposure:
- Connect with your local SCTE chapter
- Get involved with the SCTE Standards Program
- Participate in an SCTE standing committee or subcommittee
- Write an article for SCTE Interval. email@example.com
- Submit an abstract for an upcoming speaking engagement
- Help others earn an SCTE certification by becoming a Proctor