Active Members are satisfied members.
In SCTE•ISBE, member involvement is an essential element for the future success of the Society. All Society programs and services are the result of the input and work of its members. SCTE•ISBE isn’t the only one that benefits, however. Many active SCTE•ISBE members have taken advantage of their involvement to gain expanded industry visibility, an enhanced knowledge base and improved leadership skills. Get involved. Grow your Society. Grow as a Technical Professional.
Here is quick list of ways you can share your knowledge and increase your industry exposure:
- Connect with your local SCTE•ISBE chapters
- Get involved with the SCTE•ISBE Standards Program
- Participate in an SCTE•ISBE standing committee or subcommittee
- Write an article for SCTE Interval (contact Zenita Henderson - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit an abstract for an upcoming speaking engagement
- Help others earn an SCTE•ISBE certification by becoming a Proctor