August 4, 2021
Locations: This will be a replay of a live webinar. Host sites will include:
- Comcast, 5720 Asheville Hwy, Knoxville, TN.
- Comcast 180 Raleigh Rd, Oak Ridge, TN,
- 1794 Old Gray Station Rd Johnson City TN,
- 2030 E Polymer Dr Chattanooga TN,
- 204 E. Jackson St Gate City Va.
This is a one hour training module. (Pre-Recorded)
Contact: Brett Smith : Brett_Smith@cable.comcast.com 865-227-2848
George Pittman: George_Pittman@cable.comcast.com 865-712-7602
Hank Swindle: Hank_Swindle@cable.comcast.com
Event Description: Delivering gigabit to the premises is only part of the challenge. Ensuring customers can fully access that capacity is a major component – and that component is now usually wireless. This webinar examines the latest generation of wireless technology and how to ensure proper deployment.
How to join the webinar:
Click the link to join the webinar during your team meeting.
LiveLearning: Wireless Networks At the Premises (scte.org)