May 20, 2020
Guest Speaker: Stephen Douglas, Head of 5G Strategy, Spirent, Inc.
Course offered twice: 10AM – 12 noon and 1 – 3 PM
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7366774491971179276
1. 5G Market: Learn what key trends and opportunities are emerging and what new technical challenges are appearing with the early 5G deployments.
2. 5G for Broadband Networks: Learn about the opportunity for 5G and Broadband networks including Fixed Mobile Convergence, X-Haul, Edge and Private Networks.
3. 5G Technology Trends: Learn about new technology trends which the Industry is adopting as they look to accelerate and assure the promise of 5G.
• Digital Twin – software replica 5G network for assessing performance, predicting the impact of change and optimizing network decision-making
• Cloud Hotels – Neutral host environments, Edge as a Service & Test as a Service • Active Security – Continuous testing in the live operational network
• User Perceived Video Experience – Video performance analysis using machine - learning-based algorithms that closely match what a person “sees”.
Course provide Certification Training for SCTE's certification programs: BPI, BPT, BPE, BWS, BFI, BCSS, BDS, BTS, BTCS, DVEP, IPEP, DEP A