April 22, 2021
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, CONTACT CHAPTERS@SCTE.ORG FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
The Next Chapter: Deploying 10G
The 10G platform is a combination of technologies that will deliver internet speeds 10 times faster than today’s networks and 100 times faster than what most consumers currently experience. Not only will 10G provide faster symmetrical speeds, but also lower latencies, enhanced reliability, and better security in a scalable manner. Continuing the discussion from last year’s CLC, architects and engineers from Comcast, Cox, Mediacom, Cisco and CommScope will discuss how far we’ve gone in testing and deploying the foundation for 10G.
Topics will include:
- Significant runway and lifespan remains in DOCSIS 3.1
- COVID and the new normal on traffic and applications
- Speeds and feeds, bandwidth trends
- Wireless convergence/mobile
- DOCSIS 4.0: FDX and FDD
- Network transition phases and roadblocks
- Low latency applications, services, significance going forward
Be sure to tune into hearing from this panel of technology experts.
Moderated by Chris Bastian, CTO | SCTE•ISBE
Rob Howald, Comcast
Jeff Finkelstein, Cox
JR Walden, Mediacom
John Chapman, Cisco
Tom Cloonan, CommScope
Sponsored by CommScope & Cisco