The Electrical Fundamentals course offers learners a general understanding of the key elements, concepts and terminology used around electrical components in a telecommunication network. Learners will practice electrical safety, recognize electrical math and operate tools used to assess electrical health in the network.
Requirements for Successful Course Completion
- Final exam with a passing grade of 70%
- Completion of SCTE course feedback form
Included in the Course
- Engaging and Interactive LightningMod™ to prepare learner for training
- In-depth interactive eBook modules
- Course final exam
- Fun VirtuGame to improve absorption and retention of competencies
The target audience is anyone who desires to understand the electrical fundamentals of a telecommunication network, along with the required safety aspects.
Upon Successful Completion
- SCTE Course Completion Certificate
- 2 recertification units (RUs) toward SCTE certification renewal