The Critical Facilities Disaster Recovery course is designed to help an operator become more resilient when faced with human or weather-related disasters. The best way to survive a disaster is to have a good plan in place. The disaster recovery course gives you guidelines on how to plan for human or mother nature events that affect your critical facilities. Knowing what type of disasters can have been and how they affect your critical facility should give insight on how to minimalize damage and downtime. The course also highlights past disasters and the impact they had on operators' critical facilities. Disasters are going to happen, and no one plan is foolproof, but having a plan is better than having no guidelines when a disaster strike.
- Disaster recovery
- Building design
- Resiliency strategies
- Lessons learned from past disasters
Included in the Course
- Engaging and Interactive LightningMod™ to prepare learner for training
- In-depth interactive eBook modules
- Course final exam
- Fun VirtuGame® to improve absorption and retention of competencies
This course is designed for individuals that will be auditing or working in the critical facility such as headend and hub sites or someone tasked with the managing critical facilities.
SCTE Broadband TelecomCenter Specialist
Upon Successful Completion
- SCTE Course Completion Certificate
- 1 recertification unit (RU) toward SCTE certification renewal