The Women’s TechConnect Initiative is designed in partnership with Women in Technology honorees, WICT and SCTE to provide a mentoring relationship between senior and rising cable technology professionals to help educate and retain women in the technology fields of the cable industry. This formal mentorship program will pair WIT honoree mentors, each of whom is a leader and innovator, alongside less-tenured, though high-potential, women in technology fields. The goal of the program is to provide a crucial support system to better equip mentees to overcome workplace challenges, while helping them rise through the cable ranks until they themselves become the leaders and innovators. WICT and SCTE will support the mentors/mentees by providing online resources and tools, underwriting event registrations and memberships, as well as a sense of community, as the designated mentees embark on their mentoring journey.
Thank you to the inaugural 2011-2012 Women's TechConnect Menteees and Mentors
Congratulations to the 2012-2013 Women’s TechConnect Mentees
SCTE and WICT have chosen the mentees for this year’s program.
Click here to view the 2012-2013 Women’s TechConnect Mentees
Become a mentee candidate for the Women’s TechConnect Program
THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR THE 2012-2013 PROGRAM HAS CLOSED.
Apply for the 2013-2014 Program: Download the mentee application
Please submit completed applications to: Parthavi Das, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.234.9803.
The mentors include the following winners of the Women in Technology award:
- Susan Adams, SVP, Engineering and Technical Operations, Comcast Northeast Division
- Pam Arment, President/Owner, Pamela J. Arment Consulting
- Nomi Bergman, President, Bright House Networks
- Sabrina Calhoun, Vice President, Engineering, Bright House Networks
- Leslie Ellis, Independent Technology Writer/Analyst, Ellis Edits
- Charlotte Field, SVP, Infrastructure and Operations, Comcast
- Barbara Jaffe, EVP, Technology Operations, HBO
- Yvette Kanouff, EVP, Corporate Engineering & Technology, Cablevision
- Sally Kinsman, President, Kinsman Design Assoc. LLC
- Christy Martin, Managing Partner, iBox Systems, Inc.
- Vicki Marts, Director, Network Operations, Cox Communications
- Pam Nobles, Director of Education & Certification, SCTE
- Carolyn L. Terry, Senior Director of Hub Engineering Operations, Time Warner Cable
- Jennifer Yohe Wagner, VP, Strategic Business Procurement, Comcast
For more information, please contact:
140 Philips Road
Exton, PA 19341-1318
SVP, Strategic Alliances
14555 Avion Parkway, Ste. 250
Chantilly, VA 20151