Expo Partner Membership
SCTE Expo Partner membership is for vendors providing hardware, software and services to the cable telecommunications industry. SCTE can provide your company with the opportunity to connect with more than 18,000 cable professionals. From C-level executives to the field-level employees, SCTE members are the influencers and decision-makers of the industry.
Annual membership in this category can help position your company as a thought leader, increase your network connections and give your brand a prominent position with every major operator in North America, while saving your organization significant money in the process.
Additionally, one representative from your organization will receive all of the benefits of individual SCTE membership, including discounts on technical courses, access to free white papers and presentations, and an opportunity to earn a grant from the SCTE Foundation, and more. Learn more about individual member benefits.
Click here for a listing of current SCTE Expo Partners
Benefits for Expo Partner Members
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo® Exhibit Benefits
- SCTE Cable-Tec Expo® – Expo Partner Membership enables companies to showcase their support of the Society and its members at the industry’s premier engineering show of the year. For their support, SCTE Expo Partner Members receive a significant discount on their exhibit space when registering to exhibit at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo.
- Expo Registration Savings for Exhibitors – Exhibiting companies who are Expo Partner members receive a minimum of two (2) complimentary full conference registrations that includes access to the technical workshops and networking events. For more information, contact the SCTE National Conferences Department.
Corporate Branding and Product Promotion Opportunities
- SCTE SupplierConnect – This online buyer’s guide provides a searchable database of industry vendors. All Expo Partners receive a free basic listing and an advanced search listing.
- Expo Partner Member Directory – Your organization’s brand and contact information will be prominently displayed through a link on the www.scte.org homepage. This means your organization will be easily found on the SCTE website by industry professionals and SCTE members who will recognize your support of the Society’s mission and programs.
- SCTE Communications – The "Expo Partner News" section in SCTE Interval, the official SCTE member newsletter, is where your company’s latest technical press releases can be published.
These benefits were created through Expo Partner member feedback and with their needs in mind. Overall, member organizations can potentially save over $3,500* or more, depending on Expo involvement.
*Includes savings on exhibit space, registrations, listings on SCTE website and SCTE SupplierConnect.
Expo Partner Member Dues
2014 SCTE Expo Partner Dues Structure*
||2014 Member Dues
|$0 - $5M
|$25 to $75M
|$75 to $200M
* The annual dues based on the amount of annual broadband related revenue.