SCTE presents several technical events and programs throughout the year. From international events, such SCTE Cable-Tec Expo® to local SCTE Chapter training and vendor days, SCTE offers opportunities for members of all levels to gain the experience and insights they need through specialized events.
Greater Chicago Chapter Vendor Day and Cable-Tec Games
Apr 5, 2012
Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort
3500 Midwest Road
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Thank you all for your interest and support of our 2012 Greater Chicago Chapter Vendor Day and Cable-tec Games.
Our event will be held at the Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort in Oak Brook, IL. As in the past, we need your help to fill the hotel room commitment; we are once again offering a $50.00 registration discount when you submit your reservation number. Please use this Marriott Hotel Link to make your hotel reservation. Room rate will apply to the entire week.
Our committee recognizes tighter budgets so we have maintained last years pricing.. As in the past the success of our event relies on your support of our event, all sponsorships are on a first come-first served basis. We will once again have a significant participation from the key market leadership members at both our exhibits and our pre-event evening reception. Thank you again for your support, we look forward to seeing you.
General Registration Information:
- Please note the Member and Non-Member Pricing and price category when registering. Please LOG IN to receive the member discount. You must make a selection to be registered for this event.
- Vendor Display Table - Includes a display table and allows for two representatives, additional reps can have access for $100 each.
- Vendor Floor Access Only - Allows access to the floor and all events charge is per person.
- Lanyard Sponsorship - Vendor will have to supply lanyards, each attendee/participant will be issued one at registration.SOLD OUT
- Please note if your display will be over 60� when set-up- please indicate during the registration process
- If you are sponsoring one of the Cable Games Competition you will need to provide the resources to maintain FOUR stations at one time.
Limits on sponsorships are as follows:
- Competition events - ONE sponsorship for each
- Awards, Reception and Lanyard - ONE sponsorship each
- T-Shirts -FOUR available
- Lunch Sponsorships - SIX available
- Beverage Sponsorships - SIX available
- Awards and Layard Sponsorships - ONE each
- Reception Sponsorships - FOUR available
- Your Marriott reservation number - if applicable and have noted the discount during registration
- The names of all your paid attendees
Wednesday April 4th:
Pre-Show Reception: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday April 5th:
6:00 am - 7:30 am - Exhibit set up
8:00 am - 4:00 pm - Exhibits open
11:00 am - 1:00 pm - Lunch. Exhibit area will be locked
7:30 am - 3:30 pm - Cable-Tec Games
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm - Cable -Tec Games Awards
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Exhibit tear down
Online registration is now closed- if you have any questions about this event, please contact Pete.