By sponsoring with SCTE, your company will receive industry-wide recognition that generates increasing value for each sponsorship or advertising dollar spent.
- Direct reach to your core audience
- A wide variety of opportunities—something for all budgets
- Job tools reaching SCTE’s membership of 14,000 technical force
- Thought Leadership opportunities to promote your technical content
- Chapter level exposure with SCTE’s 68 Chapters
- Nationally ranked Standards program providing an ANSI-accredited forum
- National exposure at engineering events and year-round opportunities
- Customizable options to meet your company’s marketing needs
- Packaging options available with multi-purchase discounts
- Exclusive benefits for Sponsor Recognition Program members
- First-right of refusal to continue your sponsorship benefits
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities for 2014 are now generally available for sale.
Opportunities available at the start of general availability are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Contributions or gifts to the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers, Inc. are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
SCTE Sponsor Recognition Program
Each year, companies have the opportunity to become a part of SCTE's Sponsor Recognition Program. Through this program, SCTE acknowledges and thanks the companies that have invested in SCTE's sponsorship and advertising programs. Additional benefits accrue to our most valued sponsors. These special benefits are listed on page 3 of the 2014 SCTE Promotional Opportunities Kit.
Thank You Sponsors
Gold Level ($50,000+):
Silver Level ($25,000+):
Advertise with SCTE
SCTE offers a variety of electronic, print and interactive advertising opportunities through the SCTE website and various SCTE publications. For advertising information visit the Advertising page to learn more.