SCTE Promotional Opportunities
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
As an SCTE sponsor or advertiser, you will receive the recognition your company merits within the community of the industry's top engineering professionals. Open the doors to instant industry exposure in a way that best fits your marketing needs with SCTE as the source for technical leadership for the cable telecommunications industry.
Receive industry-wide recognition that generates increasing value for each sponsorship or advertising dollar spent.
– Direct reach to your core audience
– A wide variety of opportunities—something for all budgets
– Job tools reaching SCTE’s membership of 14,000 technical force
– Thought Leadership opportunities to promote your technical content
– Chapter level exposure with SCTE’s 68 Chapters
– Nationally ranked and Emmy® award-winning Standards program providing an ANSI-accredited forum
– National exposure at engineering events and year-round opportunities
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities for 2014 are now generally available for sale. Please click on the left tabs for information on current offerings or download the complete 2014 SCTE Sponsorship & Advertising kit.
SCTE Sponsorship & Advertising Contacts
Heather Gosciniak, Director, Marketing & Business Development
Thank You Sponsors
Elite Level ($50,000+):
Premier Level ($35,000+):
Supporting Level ($20,000+):
Targeted mailing lists are available for rental to enhance your direct marketing efforts. SCTE will not share email addresses, phone or fax numbers. See below rate card for selecting a mailing list that is specifically tailored to the buyers you want to reach.
SCTE Membership Rate Card
Get Involved with SCTE
Beyond becoming a sponsor or advertiser with SCTE, there are other beneficial ways for your company to create a deeper involvement with the Society. By doing so, you can bring recognition and awareness of your business to the community of the industry's top engineering professionals. Please visit the Getting Involved page for additional information.