Shaping, Defining and Preparing the Future
SCTE•ISBE is dedicated to keeping cable and telecommunications professionals
up-to-date in an ever-changing technology landscape. Through a robust ecosystem
of people, partners, programs and resources, SCTE•ISBE works collectively to
understand the impacts of new technology trends. By quickly sharing this
knowledge and information, SCTE•ISBE prepares companies and individuals for
From comprehensive training programs and influential
standards development, to valuable networking and industry leading events,
SCTE•ISBE provides the foundation of technical knowledge and insights that
builds towards efficient and effective industry operations.
Professional Members receive many benefits with their $85 yearly dues payment. Some of those benefits include:
- Technical Training and Development – Job aids, online courses, technical white papers and presentations designed to build your experience and advance your career. These are timely and immediately applicable programs on the latest technologies and issues affecting the industry.
- LiveLearningTM Webinars – interactive monthly webinars on technical issues you deal with daily.
- SCTE Primer Series – Short online presentations that help to build on your knowledge of the technology in the industry
- Certification Programs – Industry recognized certifications covering a broad range of subject areas and varying levels of expertise. Certification content reflects the latest information and relevant practices based on our group of experienced industry experts.
- Technical Courses – Timely and practical training programs that are immediately applicable. SCTE•ISBE’s wide range of content addresses the needs from field operators and advanced technical professionals to operations and technology executives.
- SCTE•ISBE Chapters – Local networking, technical training and thought-leader opportunities designed specifically for you.
- SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo® – The premier engineering show of the year provides you with technical workshops, hands-on technology, focused exhibits and key networking events.
Executive Members receive all of the Professional Member benefits as well as the following with their $150 yearly dues payment:
- LiveLearning WebinarsTM for Executives – quarterly webinars containing content specifically for high-level executives. These webinars will feature leading business and industry experts.
- Recognition through an executive listing in your member profile and the SCTE•ISBE membership directory
- Invitations to national and local VIP networking events
- Cable-Tec Expo – access to executive benefits and invitations to VIP events
- Thought-leadership opportunities to author new SCTE•ISBE content
Expo Partner Membership for vendors providing hardware, software and services for the cable industry