Rogers Cable Corporate Alliance Program
The information below provides you with the summary of the join/renewal
process for your organization, as well as any enhancements you will
experience with your membership.
Any individuals that held active SCTE memberships will remain an SCTE member under the new program. Any new members who had their membership information provided by Rogers will be notified via email with their membership information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Rogers has selected courses to allow corporate alliance members to enhance skills and your career opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of SCTE, follow the instructions below.
To join as a Corporate Alliance Member
- Complete the Membership Approval Form and forward to your manager for approval. Your manager will provide an email with the membership promo code. Download form here or click here to email form link to your manager
- Once you receive your promo code from your manager, start the Join process
- Create an account. Please be sure to enter your Rogers email address and choose Rogers Cable as your company from the Primary Organization field in order for your Corporate Alliance Membership to process correctly (to do this, type the first four letters of your company name and choose it from the list that appears). IF YOU SELECT ANY OTHER ORG NAME THE PROMO CODE WILL NOT WORK!
- Complete your Member Profile and Professional Affiliation.
- Select CAP as your membership type and hit Apply.
- Enter the promo code provided by your manager in the promo code box at check out.
- Confirm membership to activate.