Rogers Cable Corporate Alliance Program
The information below provides you with the summary of the join/renewal
process for your organization, as well as any enhancements you will
experience with your membership.
Rogers has selected courses to allow corporate alliance members to enhance skills and your career opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of SCTE, follow the instructions below.
To join as a Corporate Alliance Member
- Complete the Membership/Training Approval Form and forward to your manager for approval. Your manager will provide an email with the membership promo code. Download form here or click here to email form link to your manager
- RENEWING MEMBERS – Kindly forward the approved membership/training approval form to email@example.com. SCTE staff will need to re-activate that membership prior to the individual signing up for courses.
- NEW MEMBERS - Once you receive your promo code from your manager, start the Join process
- Create an account. Please be sure to enter your Rogers email address and choose Rogers Cable as your company from the Primary Organization field in order for your Corporate Alliance Membership to process correctly (to do this, type the first four letters of your company name and choose it from the list that appears). IF YOU SELECT ANY OTHER ORG NAME THE PROMO CODE WILL NOT WORK!
- Complete your Member Profile and Professional Affiliation.
- Select CAP as your membership type and hit Apply.
- Enter the code provided by your manager in the box that states validate eligibility for Corporate Alliance Membership.
- Click Submit to activate membership.