Current openings at SCTE:
Position Title: Manager of Learner Experience & Multimedia
Department: Learning & Development
Position reports to: Director of Learning Operations
Positions managed: Intern(s)
Fundamentally the Manager of Lerner Experience & Multimedia is responsible for the design, packaging, and delivery of SCTE’s learning products and services. The Manager will be responsible for the entire student journey, working collaboratively with every team and function to ensure that experience is a pleasant and easy one from accessing training, to actually engaging with the training.
That means the Manager of Learner Experience will work with sales, consulting and instructional design, memberships, customer support, marketing and IT to create and agree upon seamless user flows, outlining and documenting wireframes that depict all key/critical use cases for how customers will access SCTE’s learning offerings. This person will be the glue between these teams, ensuring they’re working in lockstep towards concrete deliverables that result in a streamlined, unified, learning experience that results in good feedback from key clients.
Once a learner has seamlessly accessed the learning experiences, they will need to be drawn in with innovative graphic design, multimedia, and interactivity to insure excellent NPS training scores. This includes creating style guides and templates in line with SCTE’s brand that maximize learning. This key role will determine the “image” of SCTE learning products and services.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Develop and execute learner experience strategy: work closely with the consulting and content design team to implement learning strategies and turn them into learning solutions. Relentlessly execute on these goals in a timely fashion to develop a reputation for being “easy to work with” both technically and interpersonally.
- Design the most optimal learner experience: end-to-end, from first enrollment to successful completion of all learning types: onsite, virtual and e-learning.
- Create the most optimal learner experience flows/wireframes and outline critical use cases
Essential Functions and Basic Duties (continued)
- Design and package SCTE’s learning products to maximize appeal, engagement and ease of use including:
- Minimodules developed in Captivate
- Macromodules developed in Inkling
- Microlearnings developed in a 3D simulation/world
- Successfully manage multiple stakeholders both internal and external, such as clients
- Coordinate and influence across all the functions that impact learner experience.
- Design graphics, animations, and interactivity that maximizes learning
- Create caricatures, cartoons and infographics that help visually convey learnings
- Create and edit video and podcasts
- Excellent graphic design skills, especially interface design
- Excellent animation and interactivity design skills
- Ability to record and edit both video and audio
- Excellent freehand drawing skills
- Track record of creating excellent e-learning
- Ability to consistently approach all challenges with a relentlessly-positive, solutions-oriented, customer obsessed perspective.
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, recommend and evaluate solutions.
- Ability to make quick decisions driven by adult learning principles, under various pressure constraints.
- 10+ years in a related field and/or industry experience
- MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, user experience preferred
104 Philips Rd., Exton, PA 19341
Interested applicants, please send resumes to:
Jill K. Banks
P: 610-594-7305 F: 610-884-7237
For industry jobs view SCTE Custom JobConnect™.