Current openings at SCTE:
POSITION TITLE: Learning & Development Operations Leader
The ideal candidate for this position will be task-oriented, highly organized, self-directed and must demonstrate strong decision-making, leadership and management capabilities in directing the operations of the SCTE Learning & Development team.
The Operations Leader will provide daily oversight and management to carry out the responsibilities and effective controls to keep this deadline driven organization running smoothly and cost conscientiously. The ability to problem solve, evaluate solutions and make quick decisions under various pressure constraints are vital to this highly demanding role. Each day will be driven based on operational priorities. The ability to prioritize competing priorities on a daily basis is crucial.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Ability to interpret data in order to determine future business needs
- Ability to recognize and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Manage internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner
- Manage execution of client solutions including meeting strict client driven deadlines
- Ensure directives, rules and procedures are continuously being communicated to all staff and contractors
- Monitor daily schedules and projects to ensure adequate staffing to support operational demands and business objectives
- Analyzes and evaluates overall training needs and communicate with key personnel to create and maintain a top notch trainer pool to meet departmental goals
- Manages the lifecycle of contractual relationships between SCTE L&D and its independent contractors
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent teambuilding, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must possess good decision making skills
- 5+ years in a related field and/or industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced MS Office Suite, including Access
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com
For industry jobs view SCTE Custom JobConnect™.